Birchwood Finance is a premier provider of capital solutions for developers and owners of commercial real estate. With an average of $120 million in originations annually, we deliver strong financial and a substantial value-add to every project. We maintain relationships with some of the finest lenders and equity providers in the country and can provide debt and equity solutions for investment real estate projects of all types. The principals of Birchwood Capital Partners have completed more than 70 financing transactions valued in excess of $1.5 billion.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT THAN THE REST…
Our transparent approach ensures that our clients receive not just the best pricing, but the best fit. We underwrite every deal before customized packages are taken to market to ensure we put the client’s best foot forward. We cover the entire market regardless of who controls the lender and with a work correspondent lenders, to ensure complete access to the market. We value the trust our clients place in us and are committed to providing the best guidance and appropriate solutions for your financing needs.
Through our consultative approach, we will earn your trust and business. We are a valued team member for each of our trusted clients. We have no conflicts of interest. We work for you and seek the best financial structure to help you achieve your goals. The success of Birchwood Finance is measured by the strength of the relationships we build doing business the right way.
To learn more about Birchwood Finance and your lending options please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (410)782-0000.
Birchwood Capital Partners enjoys strong relationships with a wide array of capital sources, including:
- Freddie Mac Fixed-Rate Product for CME
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Value-Add Loan
- Freddie Mac Student Housing Loan
- Freddie Mac Manufactured Housing Community Loan
- Freddie Mac Cash Loan for Affordable Housing Preservation
- Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan
- Fannie Mae Multifamily Affordable Housing
- Manufactured Housing Communities
- Fannie Mae Near-Stabilization Execution
- Fannie Mae Standard DUS Mortgage
- Fannie Mae Bridge Loan Program
- Fannie Mae Student Housing Financing
- Fannie Mae Cooperative Properties
- Fannie Mae Senior Housing
- Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Preservation Fixed Rate
- Fannie Mae Small Balance Loan
- Fannie Mae Unfunded Forward Commitment for 9% Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC)
- Fannie Mae ARM 7-6
- HUD 223(F)
- HUD 232 – LEAN
- HUD 232 Per 223 (F)
- HUD 221(D)(3) & 221(D)(4)
- HUD 202
- HUD 232/223(A)(7)
- HUD 202/223(F)
- HUD 242 (for acute care licensed hospitals)
- FHA/HUD 223(A)(7)